7 Genius Recipes For Grilled Vegetables
(Healthcastle.com) One of the challenges of making eating well easy and sustainable is finding new ways to make veggies interesting. The grill is an underused tool for veggies and a great way to add tons of flavour and texture without a lot of work or heating up your kitchen in the warmer months. Check out these recipes for grilled veggie inspiration.
- Some great grilling tips in this video from the always entertaining Alton Brown - seriously I'll never grill onions the same way again!
- Miso Quinoa Pilaf with Grilled Cucumber, Eggplant and Soy Dressing
- Grilled English Peas - peas and mint is a classic combo, what a fun summery twist
- Grilled Zucchini Salad - a surprisingly simple salad with ingredients that are likely already in your pantry. A great way to use up the oodles of summer zucchini that pile up in the fridge, grilled zucchini adds texture that might convert even the staunchest zucchini hater.
- Bobby Flay's Grilled Ratatouille
- Giada's Grilled Vegetables - another set of simple ingredients but lovely flavours. The inclusion of squash also means you've almost got a balanced meal. Throw some chicken on the grill and your work is done!
- Grilled Vegetables with Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette
- Grilled Veggie Summer Salad
Do you have a great recipe for grilled veggies? Share your ideas with us in the comments below.